Balancing and staying on top of policy, staffing, planning and compliance creates many challenges for Directors.This session will explore all of the key things you will need to stay informed about and where to go for help.
By the end of the session you will be able to:
• Understand your responsibilities as a Director/Nominated Supervisor;
• Develop strategies to ensure your service is compliant with the Education and Care Services national law and regulations;
• Understand the value of strategic and quality improvement planning;
• Better support your team to provide a high quality education and care service;
• Develop your leadership skills
Completing , Directors Toolkit contributes 5 hours of NESA Registered PD addressing 6.2.2 and 7.2.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
Participants must attend the full session to be eligible for the accredited hours.
QUALITY AREA 7
Session Code: COM2016130-5 Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 Time: 9:30am - 3:30pm
142 Addison Road
Training provided by: CELA