How Are You Coping? As the news of the Covid-19 health crisis unfolds in Australia, early childhood professionals are being called to respond to a high level of rapid change both personally and professionally.
You have less information for decision making, as well as shifting routines and workload priorities to deal with. Early childhood professionals are starting to feel less confident and are starting to struggle to cope with the incomplete picture and lack of certainty and are at risk of having reduced levels of wellbeing and performance.
In this webinar, Early Education Leadership founder, speaker, leadership coach, and training facilitator Sarah Moore will share some impactful, evidence-based, and easy-to-use approaches. These approaches will give early childhood professionals and their services confidence to support their wellbeing and cope with the inevitable demands of uncertainty.
Join this 90-Minute webinar, Uncertainty and Wellbeing: How are You Coping?, on Monday 6th April 2020 at 10:30 am to 12:00 pm.
In our thought-provoking, 90-minute webinar, you'll join a conversational space to explore:
• Change: uncertainty and the impact on our relationships and wellbeing
• What does rapid change mean and how can you combat overwhelming feelings
• The power of pausing and resetting ourselves, so we can realign ourselves in times of stress
• Moving from isolation to connect: How can you consciously make this a regular practice?
• Three quick and straightforward activates to take away and use and introduce to your team
• Q & A with Sarah Moore.
This interactive webinar will provide participants with an opportunity to ask questions, share their challenges and experiences.
Session Code: COM2017370-1 Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 Time: 10:30am - 12:00pm
Training provided by: CELA